Us

 




US

 

What about this current state , we here you say,

hustle and bustle every day,

moving  in every  direction all the time

Speaking, co-ordinating and even using mime

 

It amazing to see the how we all are

All together in one virtual jar

There is much less angst and fuss

It’s not me ,myself, I,  but us

 

We are all in together helping out

Sorting and solving, that’s all it’s about

There’s a remarkable outlook that is here now

Definitely important to reflect and say wow

 

Whether we say it or we do not

Working for the patient is the spot

Patient care is one of the central parts

And I see that it inhabits all of our hearts

 

There are ups and downs going through the days

Looking after each other will prevent a daze

As we share, talk and discuss

Always remember that It’s not me ,myself, I, but us


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Breakthrough

Journeying Together