Greenhouse to the garden

 








Greenhouse to the garden

Alive, sparks flying and full of zest
This greenhouse spiritual experience is the best
Seeing dynamite power of God's great move
Its simply the most amazing groove

Now is the time to move from here
Moving away from powerful atmosphere
Who can listen to me and talk
How will I keep this spiritual walk

I've seen the power and might
This greenhouse experience has had an exhilarating height
Could it be I drop down to earth with a thud
Feeling I've lost the new clarity and now in the mud

I want to be planted with deep roots
Grow and flourish with new shoots
Can someone draw alongside me to unpack
Thoughts and feelings I have kept in my backpack

Someone can draw alongside as a friend
Quality time, they can spend
Helping you earth the amazing wonders you have known
Seeing the fruit from what has been sown

Moving from the greenhouse to a new place
Brings many challenges to face
This walk does not have to be alone to face
As we can be with you full of grace

This is to help you find your feet and move on
You can develop and sing your new song
Supernatural life each day
Amazing wonders you will see, we pray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Breakthrough

Journeying Together