The Father's heart

 




Each day I desire you to know
My love for you is a continuous flow
It has no limit or end
I am closer to you than a friend

My love for you has no agenda
It is unconditional and tender
Let me display my love for you
Open your heart to a different view

My love springs from the heart
Know that you are amazing from the start
I wish for you to reach your potential
I know that you are incredibly special

My love heals experiences from the past
Love may have been superficial or not last
Pain or loss may cloud your view
Let my love for you break through

Be courageous and start to let go
Ask for help and let your feelings flow
My heart is to see you restored
And that you know you are fully adored

Our Father who is from above
says, I am singing over you with love
This saying is true
That our Father rejoices over you 

Let my love and heart come through
Know that I care for you
I am calling you to walk with me
More than anything, I desire your company






Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful. A gift from the Father’s heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing expression of truth! Thank you shalom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Breakthrough

Journeying Together