I looked to the trees

 






I looked to the trees and they were bare,
no leaves on the branches and no-one cares
but then a voice came beckoning me to hear
The spirit is saying clearly do not fear

I looked to the trees and they were bare
Yet the Spirit is saying ponder and dream if you dare
We are the leaves for the people around
Healing, goodness and favour abound


I looked to the trees and saw beyond
there a richness of faith and we can respond
isolation, fear and a no hope view
can be smashed and replaced via me and you,

I looked to the trees and saw what was within,
His love is present and seeps out of our skin
A call, a smile with someone young or old
Share God's great pleasure with others, it's pure gold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness

Breakthrough

Journeying Together